RAF. jewelry is perfect for daily wear because the materials are enduring and of high grade. Our jewelry undergoes acid boiling/ chemical cleaning at various stages during its manufacturing process, however we have curated some of the best tips and tricks to care for your diamond or gold jewelry to ensure that it will maintain its lusture.
- Always store your jewelry separately to avoid scratches.
- To maintain its shine avoid wearing jewelry while showering or avoid direct contact with soap or oil.
- Remove all jewelry when washing your hands, putting on perfume, or applying cream.
Avoid contact with household detergents, chlorine, bleach or other chemicals.
- Avoid putting your jewelry near sources of intense heat such as tanning beds,hot tubs, etc.
- Avoid direct contact with other hard materials that can scratch the gold or can damage the diamonds.
- Avoid wearing jewelry at the gym, beach, swimming pool, or while doing any active sports. These environments could cause irreparable dents, scratches, or loosen the diamonds.
- When traveling, protect your jewelry pieces from scratches or other impact damages, by storing it in a suitably lined/padded box/ case or a soft pouch.
- Jewelry should never be tossed into a drawer or on top of a dresser, this can cause scratches or damage the gems.
- You can wear the enamel jewelry daily provided you keep it away from detergents, chlorine, perfume, soap, shampoo, ultrasonic and liquid jewelry cleaners. Enamel used in RAF. jewelry is handmade and delicate, it can chip and fade in color, so handle your jewelry with care.